HYDROGRAPHIC BATHYMETRIC SURVEYING
- Pre & Post Dredge Surveys
- As-Built or Record Condition Surveys
- Dredge Interim Progress Surveys
- Channel, Inlet & Port Condition Surveys
- Cruise Ship Berth Condition Surveys
- Post-Storm Navigation Clearance
- Bridge and Structure Scour Monitoring
- Offshore Borrow Area Surveys
- Pipeline Corridor Surveys
- Submerged Utility Cable & Pipeline Route Surveys
- Upland Beach Pre-Post & Monitoring Surveys
- General Engineering Design Mapping
- DMMA Site Pre-Post Surveys
- Utility Route Mapping
Aditional Surveying Services
- As-Built or Record Surveys
- Quantity Surveys
- Boundary Surveys
- Specific Purpose Surveys
Preparing charts or map comparing constructed conditions to proposed or design standards.
Preparation of volumetric calculations for payment based on pre & post surveys related to construction, excavation and dredging projects.
Mapping parcel boundaries with or without property improvements for construction or transfer of title.
Preparation of maps and/or descriptions of property for easements, submerged land leases, offshore borrow areas, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USCOE) XY surveys for marine improvement projects along federal waterways and other specific purpose surveys not covered under previously mentioned survey tasks.
Ready to get started? Start here